EMAO strives to advance public safety for Ohioans through effective collaborations with local, state and federal partners.
To build effective emergency management leaders in Ohio by offering education, training and leveraging the professional experience of our membership.
- Michelle Fitzgibbon
- Mark Christie – President (Cuyahoga County)
- Mark Maxwell – President-Elect (Knox County)
- Joe Villegas – Vice President (Wayne County)
- Christina Fozio– Treasurer (Medina County)
- Julie Rittenhouse – Secretary (Defiance County)
- Tim Jonovich – Past President (Erie County)
- Alex McCarthy – Northwest Sector (Tuscarawas County)
- Jeff Jadwin – Southeast Sector (Muskingum County)
- Ryan McEwan – Southwest Sector (Hamilton County)
- Lisa Kuelling – North Central Sector (Sandusky County)
- Kathy Brown – Central Sector (Union County)
- David Anderson – Western Sector (Preble County)
- Megan Koeth – Case Western Reserve University